By accessing and browsing this site you accept to be subject to the following terms and conditions of ATPR Case Vacanze. ATPR Case Vacanze may at any time modify these terms and conditions.
Ownership and maintenance
This website is owned and managed by ATPR Case Vacanze that controls and maintains this site from Italy. In the case of access to this website from other countries you are subject to the local Italian law.
ATPR Case Vacanze
All rights reserved. All rights and other intellectual property rights relating to texts, images, sounds, software and other materials contained in this site are property of ATPR Case Vacanze or are used with permission of the owner.
Disclaimer of guarantees and liability
ATPR Case Vacanze aims to create the necessary efforts to provide accurate information within this website.
This information has as main objective to provide advice on a specific matter. The application and impact can vary in a large extent in relation to specific events. Given the natural evolution of laws, rules and regulations, as well as the risks involved with electronic connections, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this website.
ATPR Case Vacanze disclaims any liability nor gives any guarantee, express or implied, of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose (including but not limited), relatively to the information contained or distributed via this website and / or each service illustrated or promoted on this site, including warranties in violation of patents, copyrights, or other rights of third parties.
Disclaimer of responsability
ATPR Case Vacanze shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expense arising from any access or use of this site or sites linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequent.
This website may provide links or references from or to other external websites. ATPR Case Vacanze accepts no responsibility for the content, use or availability of such other sites.
Applicable law, jurisdiction.
By accessing this website you accept the application of Italian law in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to the use and contents of this website or information provided through this website. The court of jurisdiction in the matter is to Sassari, Italy.
The invalidity of some of these terms and conditions does not extend to other causes that remain effective.
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter “Code”), ATPR Case Vacanze, as “owner” of the treatment, it is required to provide information about all ‘use of their personal data.
Source of personal data
The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you, as a concerned, at the time of submission of the request on the contact form.
Purpose of treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Answer the question asked in his message sent through the contact form, while respecting the dignity and integrity of third parties and in compliance with current legislation.
- To ensure efficient service, we inform you that the data could be used to carry out tests and verification.
Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data are processed using manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. Satisfied, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous.
Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence will not be able to respond to his question posed by completing the contact form.
Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen by the administrators and moderators of the website, identified as Trustees. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of treatment), they may become aware of personal data by companies providing services to the website, after designation as data processors and ensuring the same level of protection.
Rights of the individual
We also inform you that the rules regarding the protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights, according to the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information about:
- source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner and treatment
The owner of the personal data referred to in this Statement is ATPR Case Vacanze based in Olbia.
The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the way forward and reduce the time for feedback is encouraged to submit applications, referred to in the previous paragraph to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org